Saturday, January 24, 2009

A few notes.

Ok, I've had some people express interest in Mark's adventures in Orlando. Well, I mentioned that I had the stomach flu for the first dayish. Well... Mark and the boys didn't escape by any means. Neither did his parents. There was an entire day and a half that they didn't go anywhere but their frequent trips into the bathroom. I felt awful for all of them. Once they recovered from that Mark still had adventures in Kieran not having firmed up his poo. Luckily the suite they stayed in in Orlando had a washer and dryer... So yeah... In case anyone is interested I did some googling and our symptoms most closely match to that of the Norwalk virus. Fun right?

Oh, and Marj - I did see the pic you post of B-rox lifting that ball. I think it is adorable. I tried to post a comment on your blog, but apparently only team members can. But I did see it, and I love it!

0 reviews: