Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Playground Pals

Alright, there is one more cousin I haven't blogged about yet. I was having fun playing with some of the pictures I took of her and her two bff's at the playground so I took a little longer with this one...
My last full day in Pheonix we went to the playground while we were waiting for my other cousins to get out of school. I went snap happy.
I honestly have no clue what they were doing. A game that only they knew the rules to.
The one-third of the trio who didn't shy away from the camera, Alex.
Zach, who pretended to shy away from the camera...
I'm not so sure she was happy when I snuck up on her for this one.
Zach wouldn't join in for this pic...

Exchangin' the goods.

This was a fun afternoon. The weather was awesome - 80 degrees and I was in a cute awesome summer dress that I won't be able to wear again for several months. I also LOVE taking pictures of kids. Especially when they are just playing. Someday I'll finish a photog class and actually be able to take decent ones... someday...

0 reviews: