Sunday, January 11, 2009

Look out Nick Arrojo!!!!

One of my favorite shows to watch when Mark isn't around is TLC's "What Not To Wear". I would kill to be given five grand and go shopping in New York City! (In our thirties Bob, we'll hit that town HARD - just you wait!) Anyway, another reason I like it is the hairstylist Nick Arrojo. He has an amazing ability to judge just what kind of cut is great on a person. I would love to go in and have him just do it. He's very gifted - even if in some seasons his own hair is kinda gross...

Anyway, the purpose of this blog post is to show off my mad skills as a hairstylist. Braxton's hair is the topic of many conversations in my house. There are many who believe I need to chop it off. However, I feel like he has beautiful hair and want to showcase as much as possible. I also think that his personality wouldn't do well with a Beaver Cleaver cut. Shaggy, and no styling is exactly what fits him. Think west coast laid back. That's my B-rox. However, Mark hates it when people call him a girl. It drives him crazy. I tell him people are stupid, but that doesn't seem to help. So we compromised. However, the last time he got his hair cut by a professional it sucked. A lot. So tonight I decided that I would try it, and if it sucked we'd take him to someone else and let them fix it. I couldn't possibly screw it up as much as the people at Cartoon Cuts did the last time.

I did a pretty durn good job if I do say so myself. It's still exactly what I think he needs, shaggy, no styling just wash and go. And Mark is now appeased because he looks like a boy. (I never thought anything different, but whatever...)

1 reviews:

Jillyn said...

Oh that is super cute!! I love it! That is exactly how Kevs hair was when he was that age and I think it is adorable! Also makes him look older huh? Good job, love it!