Friday, June 20, 2008

Braxton's turn

I know I post a lot about Braxton, because well lets face it, he has better control over his vocal cords and says funnier stuff. But I couldn't do a "what makes my boys special series" without him. So here it is. Mark says this picture makes him look regal. I think he looks like he's contemplating where his next adventure lies. That is usually what he is doing. Finding his next adventure. I hope that this side of him never ceases. I just hope he learns to control the adventuring spirt so he doesn't hurt himself...
After he is done scoping out his next adventure, he heads towards it "superfast". He isn't one that is content to sit still for very long thats for sure. (The fact that he sat still for a whole movie at the theater blew my mind.)

He is very inquisitive (think inquisition, just with less thumbscrews) about the world around him. He absolutely loves learning and figuring out new things. Some of his favorite things in the whole world (besides his jumbo sized collection of elephants) are his books.


And last but not least, he can shove a whole pancake in his mouth at once. (He learned this trick from his dad.) He also does this pancake shoving thing about a dozen times. Yes, you are figuring that right. He eats about a dozen pancakes in a sitting. Its nuts man! Another odd eating habit of his is with things like gummy bears and fruit snacks, he'll shove them into his cheeks, like seven or eight on each side and hoard them there for hours. I'm sure the dentist will love this one...

1 reviews:

Mrs. Wookie said...

okay, mark's picture kinda looks like the mug shot for zoolander.